- Perform set-up, programming, and operation of several CNC lathes and mills.
- Troubleshoot CNC programs, minimize scrap parts, and work to continually improve production throughput.
- Perform set-up and operation of secondary operations; including but not limited to hand lathes, table saws, presses, and sanders.
- Maintain acceptable levels of productivity as set forth by the company standards.
- Maintain a clean, organized work space; including parts storage, tool storage, machine and area cleanliness.
- Report to the shop supervisor with any questions or concerns related to production, operational procedures, quality standards, or safety issues in a timely fashion.
- Submit suggestions for improvements through the employee suggestion program.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Ability to prioritize assigned work in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ability to read and use various gauges and measuring instruments to maintain quality standards.
- Ability to read and interpret part blueprints and dimension charts.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations in support of quality control checks and production reporting; including but not limited to fractions and decimals.
- Ability to use a computer to report production and access part information.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent applicable work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Health/ dental insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance